- Consuming water responsibly.
- Purifying and returning it to the public water system.
- Controlling CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
- Saving electric and combustible energy.
- Using oils and fats with better properties for decomposing.
- Reducing the use of chemical products for cleaning and purifying.
- Avoiding noise and smells that could bother our neighbours.
- Taking advantage of residual products from the process.
- Separating and managing our solid waste: wood, plastic, iron, sludge, etc.