Do you know what a SLUP is?
What is a SLUP
- A SLUP cannot be defined in just a sentence.
- A Slup is another way to eat fruit.
- It is a natural fruit puree in an individual format.
- It is a very balanced food.
- It is equivalent to a piece of fruit, one of the two daily pieces that are recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- It is breakfast, a lunch, an afternoon snack; it is a part of a meal and dinner.
- It’s what you want it to be.
- It is a gift, for you and your body.
- It’s a way to feel good.
- It’s a gift for the people you want to feel good.
- It is a little sign of affection, friendship, and closeness.
- It makes something healthy attractive, it is “your healthy craving”.
What it isn’t
- A SLUP cannot be compared to just anything.
- It is NOT a candy, but it is sweet.
- It is NOT an industrial pastry, but it is processed.
- It is NOT a dairy dessert, but it is packaged.
- It is NOT an energy bar, but it provides vitality.
- It is NOT a bag of snacks, but it can be taken where and when you want.
- It is NOT ice cream, but it can be eaten very very cold.
- It is NOT gelatine, but it does have colours.
- It is NOT a preserved fruit, but it is vacuum preserved.
- It does NOT have colorants, thickeners, or flavouring.
- It is NOT a test of a new product, but it is an innovative product.
- It is NOT the usual piece of fruit, but it is a ration of fruit.